Terms of Service
These terms apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains unless expressly excluded by their terms and conditions), and Bohanan Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Bohanan Ltd and acting during their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Bohanan Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Bohanan Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Bohanan Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Bohanan Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- The information (including products and services listed) on this Website is intended for general information purposes only. It does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation, a recommendation or offer to buy any securities or financial instruments, or investment advice, or recommendation or advice in respect of any such securities or other financial instrument or otherwise. Should a User seek to rely on the Content of this Website, he or she does so entirely at his or her own risk. Before a User makes any decision or takes any action that affects them, or their personal finances or business, they should always consult a suitably qualified professional advisor to obtain appropriate financial, legal, accounting, tax and other advice.
- The information provided on this Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. This Website should not be considered as communicating any invitation or inducement to engage in banking or investment activity or any offer to buy or sell any securities or other instruments outside authorised countries, which are any jurisdictions where Bohanan Ltd is licensed or authorised to perform such activities.
- Products discussed on this Website may not have been registered or authorised by any central bank, governmental or regulatory authority in the country of the User’s residence. Accordingly, Users may not have the benefit of protection from the relevant securities, banking or other laws and regulations of their country of residence with respect to products or services referred to on or through this Website.
- No representation is given that any securities, products, or services discussed in or accessible through this Website are suitable for any User or any particular person. The User acknowledges that their use of this Website and any requests for information made as a result of visiting this Website are not the result of an offer made by Bohanan Ltd or any of its Affiliates and that the provision of any information through this Website shall not constitute or be considered to be investment, financial or other advice.
- Bohanan Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Bohanan Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Bohanan Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Bohanan Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Bohanan Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Bohanan Ltd details
- Bohanan Ltd of 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU operates the Website bohananltd.com.
You can contact Bohanan Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.